Weissman, Nowack, Curry & Wilco is nationally recognized for its extensive real estate, community association and litigation practices. Founded in 1991, the firm’s leaders have pioneered, on behalf of their various clients, both the creation and on-going representation of condominium, mixed-use, vertical mixed-use, new urbanism and other planned communities. Weissman, Nowack, Curry & Wilco has 60 lawyers practicing throughout the southeast with offices located throughout metropolitan Atlanta.
- The firm’s national reputation was established by attorneys dedicated to exceeding client expectations. Seth Weissman and George Nowack have authored books and articles considered to be standards in the real estate and community association industries.
- Firm shareholders are leaders among their peers – Linda Curry formerly served as chair of the Georgia Bar Association’s Real Estate Section, the second firm representative to do so. Linda Foster is co-chair of the American Bar Association’s Insurance Coverage Litigation Sub-committee.
- In 20 years, the firm has become one of Atlanta’s Top 25 Law Firms.
- The firm has expanded from six attorneys and 10 employees in two offices, to 60 attorneys and 135 additional employees in offices across Georgia.
- Weissman, Nowack, Curry & Wilco takes its client-focused, preventive law philosophy into the classroom by offering continuing education courses to real estate, developer, community association and litigation clients. Our seminars and publications are designed to educate and update clients regarding trends, markets and key players affecting their businesses.
- The firm employs a diverse group of attorneys and staff.
- 30% of the firm’s partners, including the managing partner, are women.
- A firm culture modeled and maintained on the principles of respect, acceptance and integrity. We maintain an egalitarian environment in which attorneys and staff work together collegially to consistently exceed client expectations.